Standard language regulations
· Fit (different from Fit)
· A few days (a few days there is no such thing. It is a few days unconditionally. A few months a few days)
· Borrow (not to pray) Example:'borrow' this job as a sign of gratitude, and'borrow' a loan from a foreign country. But there is a'fuck'.
· Yes (I do not write about it.)
· 2nd, 3rd, 4th (do not write 2nd, 3rd, 4th.)
Of course there are a lot more than the ones listed here, but what is this? Just write down what you want. For more information National Institute of the Korean Language Standard Korean DictionaryYou can see it on.
Additional recognition with the same meaning as the current standard word
· Tickle (it tickles)
· Looks like a man (many, looks like a man)
· Lantern (wood)
· Everyday (Meeting)
· Character (character)
· Peach bone (articular bone)
· Street life
· It's bitter (it's bitter)
· Tarodae (Goeundae)
· Scrap garbage
· Earthen wall
Additional recognition as a separate standard language from the current standard language
· ~Gillae (~gi)
· New development (development)
· Narae (wings)
· Smell (smell)
· The corner of the eyes (the corners of the eyes. The corners of the eyes are sharp and the corners of the eyes are drooped. Still, the corners of the eyes are said to be sagging.)
· To drop (to drop. To drop: to look down.)
· Trak (garden. Trak: meaning the analogy of an abstract space.)
· Food (Eat)
· To fill up (to fill up. To fill up: to moderate or manage free time.)
· To be stupid (to be clumsy)
· Stretching (Federal)
· Hyung-Hani (Heat Heo Ke)
· To get caught (to get stuck)
· To whisper (to whisper)
· Too Much (To Much)
· Min Sung Man Song, Man Song Man Song (Man Song Man Song)
· Badongbadong (badongbadong)
· Be fresh (fresh)
· Aung Daung (Aong Daong)
· It's anchovy
· Oson Doson (Oh Soon Do Son)
· It's frowning (it's frowning)
· To be pulsating (to be pulsating)
All recognized as standard language
· Poomsae (Poomsae)
· Jajangmyeon (Jajangmyeon)
Recognized as a separate standard language from the current standard language
· To flirt (to seduce, twist)
· Danji (Danjuk)
· It's scary, it's scary.
· It is crappy (It's crappy)
· Total (individually)
· Play (Toy)
· To fade (to fade)
· Heartburn (inner sickness)
· Chojangcho (Jackjangcho)
· To sprain (to sprain)
· Eye head (snow head)
· Guwanwasa (Guwanwasa)
· Dojingaegin (It’s not Dojingaejin)
·'Too' can now be used in positive.
When recognized as multiple standard words
· Masil (only the meaning of'going out to play with my neighbors' has become a standard language.'Going to villages' is also a standard language.)
· Pretty (pretty)
· To be sticky (this is the original word for'to be charged')
* To be hungry (the word'I want to' is reduced.)
When recognized as a separate standard language
· Green (green)
· Tail kite
· Discussion (presenting each person's opinion), discussion (exchanging opinions)
· Ike (It feels bigger than Iki.)
· Leaf Bird
In case of acknowledging the non-standard conjugation type
· Malda -> Only'Do/Mara' was possible, but'Do/Mara/Roll/Roll' is possible.
·'Norane/Circle' ->'Yellow/Circle', etc. are possible.
· Irrational number: A metaphorical saying that does not make sense or exceeds the degree of reason -> It is said that the meaning has been deleted.
· Slatted (added): Very loose, large in motion or shape and cluttered
· Becoming: Being big, being gentle and heavy, being very loose
Outer cry (added): An open cry, an outward cry without even a heart.
Dry cry (strong cry): crying without tears, or forced crying
· It's picky (picky)
· Bundle of yarn (Silmongdangi. Silmongdangi: a ball-shaped bundle that is easy to unwrap)
· Elang (Elang +'-ㄹlang' is also included. -Sullang, -Sullang...)
· It is a note (no note)
· When'sun','river', and'mountain' are attached to foreign words, they are used with spaces, and when they are attached to Korean, they are all attached now.
· To wait: to wait
· See this: An interjection used to call the listener. Hey, look, look, look, etc. were also listed.
· Gi (prefix): The meaning of'it is already done' or'it has already done' is added. Riding class, previous attendance, machine axis
· Bake: It is bent to one side. They say the meaning has been deleted...
· Fine: It is not straight and is slightly bent to one side.
Correct pronunciation of words
· The effect is good
· The key is
Each can be read.
· Like gold
· To be based: to base or base
· Chinese cabbage leaves
· Legs (desk legs)
· Pass score
· Reluctant, reluctant, reluctant: North Korean information has been deleted.
· Raise, Raise, Raise: North Korean information has been deleted.