The formation of the latter three kingdoms
[Korean History for Public Officials] 9. Development of ancient society. Political Changes in the Era of the North and South Koreas 2. Establishment of the Later Three States
- Hu Baekje: Gyeon-Hwon is based on the military and baron powers of the Jeolla Province Wansanju (Jeonju)In the 4th year of King Hyogong (900), he established a capital city in Hyogong. After Baekje, Oh and Wall, etc. South chinaHe has an international sense, such as establishing diplomatic relations with him. Hubaekje occupied the Chungcheong-do and Jeolla-do regions in the southern part of the Charyeong Mountains, and was able to secure a military superiority based on its superior economic power. However, Gyun-Hwon was hostile to Silla, receiving excessive taxes from farmers, Failure to enclose the baronAnd so on.
- Hugoguryeo: Gungye is a descendant of the Shilla royal family. Rogue group in the Bukwon (Wonju) regionBased on this, the central regions of Gangwon-do and Gyeonggi-do were occupied. Subsequently, it expanded its power to the Hwanghae-do area in the Yeseong River basin. As his power grew, he established a capital in Songak (Kaeseong) and became independent and established Hugoguryeo (901).
Hugoguryeo was named after the 8th year of King Hyogong (904). marginI changed it to and the age was unchanged. 9 years of King Hyogong (905) Move the capital to Cheorwon The era was called the holy book. After that, in the 15th year of King Hyogong (911), TaebongIt was changed to and the Yeonho was called Sudeok Manse, and in 914, Yeonho was called Jeonggae again.
Gungye established a new control system such as Gwangpyeongseong and sought a new status system to replace the bone system. In addition, after moving the capital to Cheorwon, Taebongguk's power grew and expanded from the Daedong River in the north to Sangju and Gongju in the south, and the borders with Silla and Baekje.
However, Gungye not only collected excessive taxes to wage an ongoing war, and killed innocent bureaucrats and generals, Maitreya faithUsing DespotismWas planned. As a result, they lost the trust of the people and their servants and were expelled by their servants.
- Goryeo: Wang Geon had close ties with the armed forces and merchants in Gyeonggi Bay, such as Hyeolgujin of Ganghwa and Paegangjin of Pyeongsan. Wang Geon, who was elected to the throne after the exodus of Gung-ye, was succeeded by Goguryeo, calling him Goryeo (918). TenshuAnd was the base of his power SongakMoved to the city.
Wang Geon, who founded Goryeo, went inside to develop unification capacity. Absorb, integrate fat forcesIn addition, foreign relations were stabilized by establishing diplomatic relations with the five major Chinese countries. First to absorb and integrate the local forces Marriage with daughters of prominent local and baron officialsand, Wang's surname to the influentialHas been awarded. In addition, Taejo prevented the family from collecting excessive taxes and adjusted the tax system reasonably. A tenth of the tax rateLowered to.
The 6th year of King Taejo (923) The envoys to Huryang and HudangWho was taking the lead in China Negotiations with the top five North ChinaStrengthened. This had the effect of checking and isolating the post-baekje who had diplomatic relations with South China such as Oh and Wol. Also, Taejo differs from Gungye Active friendship policy for SillaWas put up. It was intended to isolate Fubaekje while securing authenticity by inheriting the tradition and authority of Silla. Taejo gained the popularity of Silla by helping Silla to block them when the Hu Baekje attacked Silla, and as a result, she was able to unite Silla without war by surrendering to King Gyeongsun of Silla.
- Reunification of the nation: When Balhae was destroyed by the Georan (926), many people, including Goguryeo refugees, fled to Goryeo. King of Balhae Dae Kwang-hyun joins Goryeo(934), and gave a statement to Dae Kwang-hyun that he was the king. And the royal world Rites to the ancestors of the BalhaeBy giving them support, Goryeo and Balhae were spiritually unified.
King Gyeongsun knew that the trend of the unification of the latter three kingdoms was inclined to Goryeo, and decided to surrender to Goryeo in consultation with the nobles (935). King Taejo also treated King Gyeongsoon with respect, so that his head was like a prince, and he made Gyeongju as a shik-eup to rule it. The nobles of Silla were also given heads to become subjects of Goryeo.
Meanwhile, when Gyeon-Hwon tried to hand over the throne to his fourth son, Geumgang, his eldest son, Shingeom, killed Geumgang and confined his father, Gyeon-Hwon, to Geumsansa Temple, and ascended to the throne. However, Gyeon-Hwon secretly escaped from Geumsansa Temple and fled to Naju. Upon hearing this news, Wang Geon Taejo sent a big boat to welcome Gyeon Hwon to Gaekyung. Taejo treated Gyeon-Hwon with the highest crest and given Yangju as a sik-eup.
Goryeo, who united Silla, attacked Hu Baekje, who fell into infighting. The last battle between Goryeo and Hubaekje Illicheon in Ilseon-gun (Seonsan)Happened in. Goryeo pursued the retreating Hubaekje army to Huangshan (Nonsan) and surrendered it, and finally Goryeo unified the latter three countries (936).
- Gyun-Hwon: Gyun-Hwon became the central army of Silla and advanced to Gyeongju and succeeded as a treasure trove of the waterproofing army in the southwestern sea. West coast Maritime forces or super-enemy forcesAfter absorbing them as their own military base, they advanced to the inland regions through Naju, establishing a full-fledged national system in 900.
The Queen Jinseong revolted for 3 years and occupied Mujinju. They cannot call themselves king Being a local government official of SillaTherefore, it did not completely deny the authority or system of the Silla dynasty. In the 6th year of Queen Jinseong, she called herself king. 6 Confucian scholar from Dupum Seungwoo ChoiCame in and became a scribe, and the 4th year of King Hyogong (900) WansanjuSet up Fubaekje in
- Gungye: As a descendant of the Silla royal family, he committed to Yanggil in Bukwon, praying for the 6th year of Queen Jinseong. In the 10th year of Queen Jinseong (896), after establishing the foundation of power in Cheorwon, when Wang Geon of Songak returned home, he established a capital in Songak (Kaeseong) and established Hugoguryeo (901).
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)